Botox or Dysport
What Is Dysport?
- Temporarily disrupts communication between the facial muscles and the nerves that tell them to move
- Softens facial lines in the areas it is injected and can lessen their appearance
- Can slow the aging process by reducing wear and tear on the skin in the areas where it is injected
- Lasts about 3-4 months in most individuals
- Takes effect approximately 4-5 days after injection.
I had the treatment done, and by the third day I noticed a difference! My skin looked tighter, and everyone was complimenting me on how smooth and youthful my face looked. Everyone was asking about the skin care products I was using! I was more than happy to share that it was all “Dysport magic.” I have several family members and friends that are now big fans of Dysport – just like me.
How do I choose between Botox and Dysport?
I tell people that it’s really a personal preference. It’s like comparing Nike to Adidas. Some just fit you better, and the same goes here. Dysport can just “fit better” for some than Botox, and Jenny is so amazing at talking with you and letting you know what will work best for you.
If you’re still on the fence, Jenny is offering free consultations! Call us today to book your consultation and we can help you decide between Botox and Dysport!