To Our Valued Customers,
We will be re-opening with precautions in place on 5/1/2020. We will be booking slightly longer appointment times to allow for proper cleaning and client/staff protection. We are following guidelines as established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational, Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), and the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology (OSBCB).
We will not be treating those who:
- Have been ill with a fever or any lower respiratory symptoms in the previous 14 days
- Have traveled in high risk areas in the previous 14 days
- Have had any known exposure to COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days or anyone who has been quarantined
- Have had any known exposure to COVD-19
We will be pre-screening all of our patients the day before their appointment times and we will pre-screen at the time of the appointment:
- We will not have patients waiting in the waiting area.
- We will be seeing patients one person at a time to allow for as much social distancing as possible
- Please do no bring other family members or children with you to your appointment
- We ask that you wait in your vehicle until you are contacted to come into the office and a Glow team member will greet you at your car and check your temperature.
- We will have you complete any paperwork as needed in your vehicle before your appointment
- We will be using appropriate PPE
- We will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces between all patient encounters
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment and during if possible
- We will ask you to wash your hands upon entering the treatment room
If you have any questions feel free to let us know. We will be making adjustments to our precautions as needed to make sure we can safely care for you and our team members.